My latest book is out now in paperback on Amazon yay! This is the second book I wrote whilst travelling & working at sea from November 2018 to end of August 2019. The book is titled How To Live From One Suitcase In A Year: Endless Fashion Options For Any Climate Whilst You Travel! I still managed to publish this whilst doing the super busy work I loved on board– phew. Go me woop!
I want to give a HUGE thank you to La Nita Nash of Aligned Marketing Group and the Good Life Phoenix for help in getting the paperback published!
I would like to say a special thank you to Tom of Dartz Images who took the cover image of the book.
The Actual Space I Had Onboard!
So you’re probably wondering besides the 1 suitcase I could only take onboard, how small was the space that I stayed in, sharing with a cabin mate for 9 months?
Here’s a few photos for you below. I started off on the top bunk, then moved into the bottom bunk as people finished their contracts and new ones came.
Top left image is my wardrobe space and I fit my suitcase in there too. Then right image shows our bed and desk space. Below is the shared bathroom for the 2 of us and entrance area. So if I can live in this space for 9 months and still have lots of items to use during my travels, you know that 1 suitcase can be done!
What’s in the book for you?
This book is for women worldwide who love to travel, with minimum luggage whilst also using simple fashion pieces to pull a jaw-dropping, eye-catching outfit together – for any climate in the world! This book is for you if you:
- love to travel and in any sort of climate;
- want to travel with one main case only;
- have minimal space in the place where you will be staying;
- enjoy looking amazing/expressing yourself through your clothing; adore fashion and simple pieces that can be put together with a variety of other pieces to make several appealing outfits;
- want natural, simple skin and hair care tips to use whilst travelling;
- want to look after your body, soul and mind with exercise using short workouts which require no equipment; and which you can do anywhere. I include a great short workout that you can use in any size hotel/room space and/or outdoors. Don’t worry if you can’t access weights – just use a heavy handbag or 1 – 2 books as “weights”.
To get this unique book delivered into your hands, click here now to buy it from Amazon !
Other useful links:
Business Enquiries Email: email@example.com